Google
 

What is Acne ?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, July 20, 2007

Acne There Is A Cure

Suffering from acne during your teenage years is one thing, but enduring the skin condition when you're an adult is completely different. As a teenager, you might have felt unattractive or embarrassed, but at the very least you could commiserate with those around you. Most of them were going through the same thing. As an adult with acne, however, you probably feel isolated and incurably different.

Clear your skin NOW for some information that will help you get your life back , you have nothing to loose and all the more to gain!Click Here! For all the infor you are going to need to clear your wonderful skin in 3 days!

When my acne persisted - almost thrived - after I turned 18, 19, and even 20, I was devastated. Since I'd tried almost every single prescription medication on the market without any lasting results, the belief that acne was a teenage condition, that it would disappear as puberty ended, was my only hope for clear skin. Obviously, time didn't cure all in my case.

I was in the minority, that demographic of men and women who continue to struggle with untimely and unwanted acne breakouts even as adults.

Adult acne brought on brand new feelings of insecurity. Of course, I was still constantly looking in mirrors, applying new make-up every five minutes, and avoiding public places as much as possible, just the same as when I had acne as a teen. But there was something different about having acne as an adult, something that hurt even more than when I was younger.

I felt immature, like I'd never claimed my right-of-passage to adulthood, so to speak. The fact that I still had acne made me feel young and inexperienced. I had even less confidence in myself and my abilities than I had in high school. This was made painfully clear in job interviews. After all, it's hard to impress a potential employer when you can't bring yourself to look them in the eye for fear they’ll see your acne and dismiss you without a second thought.

I knew that I had to do something; I couldn't bear the thought of living with acne for the rest of my life. At first, I tried going down the prescription medication route again. What did that net me? Costly dermatologist appointments and oral and topical treatments that didn't seem to do a thing to clear up my acne, just the same as when I was a teenager.

After wasting too many months and an obscene amount of money without any results to speak, I decided to try something else: non-prescription medication. After all, unlike with prescription acne treatments, there had been several advances made in over-the-counter acne fighting products in the time since I'd been a teen.

The first few products I tried out were misses, but then I came across something that actually worked: a combination oral and topical treatment system. Within a few weeks, I could see the results. The redness was greatly reduced, my whiteheads and blackheads were gradually disappearing, and, most incredibly, I wasn't getting any new breakouts.

My skin has now been clear and acne-free for months now, and the change is incredible. Not just in appearance, but in my entire personality. I'm confident, assertive, and I'm no longer so insecure about my appearance.

If you suffer from adult acne, the best advice I could possibly give you is this: don't give up! I found a cure, and so can you. The effort is worth it in the end - trust me.

I suffered from acne for years, but when I found a medication that worked, my entire life changed for the better. There's no reason that the same can't happen for you.

Clear your skin NOW for some information that will help you get your life back , you have nothing to loose and all the more to gain!Click Here! For all the infor you are going to need to clear your wonderful skin in 3 days!

No comments: